Pressure Control Valves
Pressure control valves perform pressure relieving, reducing, sequencing, and unloading control. Both subplate and in-line mounting types are available with various control types including remote, multiple pressure, and venting.
Benefits & Customer Values
- Choice of four adjustment control ranges
- Solenoid venting function
- Pressure override optimized
- Low off-load power wastage.
- Low installed cost and space
- Rated pressure up to - 350 bar/5000 psi
- Rated flow up to - 400 LPM/106 GPM