BSP pressure transmitters without display
Compact and rugged thanks to a stainless steel housing
The BSP pressure transmitters without display are easy to install as well as extremely compact and rugged with stainless steel housing.
- Pressure range –1…600 bar
- Measuring principle: relative pressure
- Process connection G1/4", G1/2", R1/4", NPT1/4"
- Front flush with Tri-Clamp 11/2"
- M12 connection
- Output 4…20 mA, 0...10 V or IO-Link with switching output (NPN/PNP)
- Output 4…20 mA as a two-conductor system
- Expanded temperature range (fluid temperature –40…+125 °C)
- Ceramic or stainless steel measuring cell
- Extended input voltage range 8…32 V DC
- UL approval