Solenoid Valve (Directional Control Valve)
Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valves
Solenoid operated directional control valves are for directing and stopping flow at any point in a hydraulic system.
- Efficient control of greater hydraulic powers without increasing solenoid power consumption.
- Installed cost and space savings from higher power/weightand-size ratios.
- Installation flexibility resulting from choice of numerous combinations of solenoid connectors and locations.
- Viton seals as standard for multi-fluid capability. Nitrile seals available as a model code option.
- Higher sustained machine productivity and higher uptime because of proven fatigue life and endurance, tested over 20 million cycles.
- Solenoid coils can be changed quickly and easily without leakage from hydraulic system.
- Compact, cost effective system design when used with Eaton® SystemStak™ valves and subplates.