Eaton’s new CLS180 load sensing sectional mobile valve is a post compensated valve with a highly versatile design. This modularity is demonstrated through the availability of valve banks with up to 10 sections, a number of spool types and actuation options, mid-inlets, custom inlet manifolds and transition plates. With this flexibility, you can design your valve to meet the requirements of your machine.
Improve your machine performance with the newest load sensing valve to market, Eaton’s CLS180.
• Load sense circuit design is a parallel circuit with closed center spools. Available with inlet options to support both fixed and variable displacement pumps
• Flexible design with up to 10 sections
• Electro-proportional spool control achieved through a PWM proportional pressure reducing solenoid valve controlling pilot pressure to spool ends to maintain spool position
• Optional manual, hydraulic and electrohydraulic controls with lever overrides
• Special features available for additional design flexibility: