This wet armature solenoid operated directional control valve is for directing and stopping flow at any point in a hydraulic system. Its primary function is to determine the direction of the fluid flow in a work cylinder or determine the direction of rotation of a fluid motor. These valves are designed to meet the requirements of high performance, precision industrial hydraulic systems operating at pressures up to 315 bar (4570 psi) and flows to 115 L/min (30 USgpm). They mount on the ISO size 05 mounting surface. The performance of the most conventional solenoid operated directional valves is limited by the flow forces acting on the spool in opposition to the solenoids and return springs. Special attention is given to compensating for, or minimizing, these undesirable forces in the design of the series 5 valve.
High pressure and flow capability with performance comparable to competitors, due to 315 bar (4570 psi) and 115 L/min (30 USgpm) ratings.
A high margin of shifting force is available to overcome spool friction due to dirt and other contaminants. Also, a balance spool with cushioned shift means less wear and long life.
• Wet armature solenoids for quieter operation and long life with no dynamic seal leakage.
• Molded coil construction is impervious to moisture and dirt.
• Larger diameter spool combined with constant area and tangential flow passages result in low pressure drop.
• Stainless steel solenoid pin is processed hardened for long life.
• Patented detent mechanism for greater reliability and long life.
• Plug-in coils and electrical connections simplify maintenance.
• Cartridge style manual actuators; easily replaced or exchanged for an SAE plug.
• Plug–in solenoid coil for ease of servicing can be replaced without disturbing the hydraulic system or wiring cavity.
• Two solenoid sizes to choose from for optimum performance and cost selection.
• Optional pin-type or top-side plug-in electrical connectors for easy valve replacement. Reversible to fit any installation need.
• Dual frequency (50/60 Hz) 2-wire coils for lower inventory at the OEM (optional).
Filter by:Clear All