ROBECK FLUID POWER CO. was founded in Solon, Ohio in April 1983. Over the years, Robeck has devoted its time and resources towards developing a respected presence within its served markets around the globe. In 2001, Robeck Fluid Power and Robert Bosch terminated a long term relationship which created the opportunity for a new partnership with Eaton Corporation as a fully authorized distributor for Eaton, Charlynn, Hydro-line, Aeroquip, and Vickers products.
Robeck Fluid Power now occupies its own 35,000 sq ft facility located in Aurora, OH. With over 65 employees and the addition of world-class suppliers and new disciplines, our mission remains to provide our customers with quality products and services.
1. Distributor for world-class manufacturers of fluid conveyance, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, and lubrication equipment
2. CAD design, engineering, and assembly of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment (hydraulic power units, valve stands, etc)
3. Design and assembly of automation equipment (safety, structural framing, workplace equipment, etc)
4. In-house component repair
5. Field service technicians
6. On-Site Hose Truck